This guide outlines how you can use Zapier to send users and events to Regal. If you have any questions email [email protected].
A Zap is an automated workflow that connects your apps and services together. Each Zap consists of a trigger and one or more actions.
Use the Custom Request within the Webhooks action type to send data to Regal.
Step 1: When setting up your Zap, first select your Trigger.
Step 2: Select "Webhooks by Zapier" as your Action.
Step 3: Select "Custom Request" from the Action Event dropdown and hit Continue.
Step 4: Set up your action using the following inputs and then hit Continue:
- Method: POST
- URL: https//events.regalvoice.com/events
- Data Pass-Through? False
- Data: Input custom json following the format from: https://developer.regalvoice.com/#tag/Regal-Voice-API/paths/~1events/post
- Unflatten: Yes
- Basic Auth: Leave blank
- Add a Header:
- Authorization : Enter your Regal API key
Email [email protected] to get your API key
Step 5: Test your Zap by selecting "Test & Review". If you do not receive an "OK" message, email [email protected] for help.
- Go to the Recent Activity page in the Regal app to view incoming track and page events
- Go to the Audience page in the Regal app to view your contacts (created from identify events) - remember in order for a user to appear in your audience they must have a phone. You can also view their optIn status from the Audience page
Updated over 1 year ago