To receive call and sms events from Regal back into Salesforce on an activity timeline, see our Salesforce Guide in the DATA IN section which covers data sync in both directions.
As part of the integration, the Regal app publishes the following events back to Salesforce. The “Regal Voice Configuration” object allows you to choose which of these events you'd like to save and display.
- Call completed
- Call recording link available
- Contact subscribed
- Contact unsubscribed
- Contact's attributes were edited
- SMS conversation completed
- SMS message sent
- SMS message received
- Call or SMS task was created
- Call or SMS task was canceled
Updated 5 months ago